Les Haras Nationaux, who are the main body responsible for the registration of all horses within France, have made accessing your equines data even easier. It really is worth taking a few minutes to register on their site for free as there is then the ability to access and amend information on the equines you own in the click of a button. Here’s a step by step guide….
- First go to the Haras Nationaux website
- Click on Espace Privé in the top right hand corner
- Click Créer un compte
- Create a username and password for yourself, add your email address then click création du compte
- Tick the box to confirm that you are the proprietor of equine/s and agree to the conditions of registration
- Now enter the Sire No. and date registered for one of your equines, it doesn’t matter which one
- Confirm that your address is correct
You have now created your account and will see a screen like this which shows your details and the number of horses you own. From here you can do things such as register the birth of a foal and register horses bought. By clicking in the Equarisseur box you can declare the death of an equine you own and arrange for the body to be collected by the Equarisseurs.
In the ‘Vos Chevaux’ box, click ‘Consulter-Gérer vos chevaux’ to see a list of all of your horses….
You can now click on each of your equines to see their full details, and if you purchase credits online you’ll be able to see available breeding and competition history for any equine registered with the HN.